Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Let's Get this Party Started

Tomorrow morning we start recording for the "She Walked Away" EP. A couple of weeks ago I got my feet wet with a new demo of SWA along with two other songs, which I recorded with some hard core folk friends of mine who run "Wing 'n a Prayer Studio" out of their home just north of Atlanta. The new demo may well be playing right now if you just loaded the page. Here's a link to download it: She Walked Away.

The old one was starting to drive me nuts, and I'm sure this one will get on my nerves eventually. But for now, I like it. Laurie, the engineer for the recording, is also the guest vocalist. Shelle was not available for the session, and as you can hear, Laurie made for a fine stand in.

Jimmy Ether is producing and engineering the EP, and in addition to an all new version of "She Walked Away," it'll comprise a handful of acoustic guitar-and-vocal tracks. It's good to finally be getting some traction.

No comments:

. . .