Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Noodlin'

I referred someone here today and just noticed I haven't posted in nearly a year. So this post is to preempt waiting until August and having to post a, "wow, it's been a whole year!" post. I've actually played out a bit since my last post, including at a wedding and a couple of school shows complete with bands. Added some new covers, dropped some others. And so on.

Been playing around the house a lot more these days now that my shoulder is better (I had a shoulder injury for over a year that caused me pain whenever I played). Enjoying digging out some of my old songs and trying to update them a bit. Now that we're all so wired up (or wirelessed up, as it were), I can pull out my smart phone and record stuff whenever I want. Not like the old days when I had to rig up a mixing board, mikes and a tape deck. As a consequence, seems like I hardly ever do record stuff. But I should, and then just wisk it right up here on the blog with all the immediacy of the Interwebs. Reckon I'll get right on that and make something of myself. And of this little blog of mine.

Well, okay; bye.

No comments:

. . .