Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Design

As you will have noticed, I bowed to the blandishments of new blogger layout tools, the complaints of a number of folks that they can't see the text on my blog very well, and my own desire to "turn on the lights." As part of the re-design, I changed the URL (it's a long story, but it amounts to making it easier for me to deal with and putting most of the load back on Google). So, on the off chance that you've linked to the old URL, please update to http://blog.mediumloud.com

Lemme know how you like it!

Update: I'm redesigning my main page too: MediumLoud.com It also uses blogger now (which means there's a little delay as it re-directs. Also, I'm updating this to get this back at the top of the feed because apparently I edited an old post and whacked the sort order. Grr.

4 comments:

Doug Hellmann said...

Hi, Patrick,

I like the new design. That white-on-black text was pretty hard to read. The new design is a lot easier to read.

Doug

patrick said...

Thanks, doug. Your feedback the other day about the hard-to-readness was kind of a last straw. I'd gotten that feedback before and was thinking of making changes, but you spurred me to get a move on.
-pb

pickleandcake said...

hey, nice! i have to second the white on black preference. and definitely dig the personalized photo montage!

patrick said...

hey, lorenloo -- I just noticed that your blog has the design that I basically cribbed mine from. Cool. I used that stock banner as a basis for designing mine. 'Cause I'm too lame to start totally from scratch.

. . .